November 24, 2014
Online education has come to be the simplest and best way to teach any subject, particularly something that is taught informally. Jyotish can best be learnt informally but it needs a formal structure – and thats why we have this course.
The first thing is to check if you can
1. Login into the website. Check that you can login, and do create a strong password…at least 8-10 characters, symbols included. The first time you login, ask the browser to remember it. There are better things to remember than some strange password.
2. Don’t share this password. If someone else logs in, you will not be able to access your course. And thats even after that someone logs out! Machines talk to each other and the server will not recognize your machine and its location. So its always best to login from one computer and that too from one location.
3. Once you have logged in, check out the various links in the second level where Arambha, Srsti and other topics are listed. Click on some links and see that you can download the document or hear the slide presentation.
4. If you can, then you are good to go. If not, reply to this post and ask for support.
HOW TO ASK
1. Be nice please. We are simple astrologers like you trying to get our act together.
2. MUST provide the link of the page where you are having problems. Without this link we will not know where the problem is. Just copy it from the address bar of your browser
3. Each page has a few links. Please mention the specific link that is not working for you.
Most Users Ever Online: 4
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 1
Administrators: Sanjay Rath: 1